Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Friday Night Festivities

Friday was one of my best friend's 25th birthday!!!
We have been planning the quarter of a century
festivities for months now!
The onlyyyyy thing I didn't have planned for the night was my outfit.
A shower and five outfit changes later, I was ready for dinner.


We decided that dinner at Hillstone was a MUST.
The food is fabulous, the drinks are to die for, 
and the scenery is magical.
(Menu)


After pictures on the lake 
(which were a little hard to take because of the beautiful sunset)
we sat down for dinner and drinks. Sorry, I was too busy being wined
and dined to take pics!

After dinner we went back to Steph's house for 
champagne and cake! 




After birthday wishes and drinks we called for an Uber and set out on the town.

I would be lying if I said that the night didn't get a littttttle crazy.


After a night of fun and dancing we all headed back to our 
little boxes for a night's rest.

ONLY TO WAKE UP TO CAKE CAKE CAKE!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig