Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Shade Double Dare

In the last few months, I went from being bleach blonde 
(which I have been for most of my life) to having darker hair. 
I’m not sure if I would call it brown, but it is definitely much darker for me – and I love it! 



One of the things I love most about my new hair color
 is the new makeup colors that I can try out!

One of the new shades I tried out was Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 
in the shade of Double Dare.



I have to admit, 
I did not buy this because I was feeling wild and adventurous. 
My friend bought it and let me try hers on. I loved it! 

The moment I looked in the mirror 
I felt like Priyanka Chopra from Quantico. 

Her lips are AMAZEBALLS!
I had to have that color!

The moment the clock hit 4:30pm, I was out the door
and on my way to Sephora to get that color!

Too bad - so sad... Sephora was sold out. But
the lady at the counter told me they they
get in weekly shipments and 
they would DEF have some in
later on that week! So I left sad and empty handed,
but my heart was filled with hope that soon I would get that lip
color.

I go into work the next day and tell Paula the story. She told me to just
buy it online, but No! I had faith in my Sephora. They would never lie to me.

I found out just how wrong that statement was when I returned to Sephora
that Friday. They still didn't have it. They ended up being sold out of that
color for a month!

I should have bought it online...

Anyways - I eventually, after a few months, finally found it. And I must say
I love it.



As you can see, I basically look like I have
Priyanka's lips :D
Here are the positives and negatives.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig