Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Shopping/Movies/CRAY




This week, so far, has been a doozey and its only Wednesday!

Let me give you the run down.
This past weekend I was very busy helping a friend paint her house. (EXHAUSTING)
Monday was the first day of my second year of grad-school at UCF. This semester I am working full time, taking two classes, starting to work out more, and I am married (hubby requires a lot of attention). Let the crazyyyyyy semester begin!

Along with the start of a busy semester, Ricky and I have started a Redbox Marathon!


First up on the watch list was Divergent. 

I LOVED THIS MOVIE! 
Sooooooo Yummy
Four/ Theo mayyyy or may not have been the reason I liked the movie so much ;)

In fact, I loved it soooo much that I bought the book the very next day. Two days later, and I’m halfway through the book.

Second on the watch list was Grand Budapest Hotel. 


I had no interest whatsoever in watching this movie, but Ricky insisted we watch it… For that, I am thankful. It was a delightful movie full of color, adventure, humor, and friendship. It was very well done and I highly recommend it!


Last night we watched Hunger Games: Catching Fire. 


Mehhh - Not as yummy...

I know, I know… I am a little late but I finally was able to get the hubby to agree to watch it. I liked it, but it wasn’t quite as good as the book, but then again, they never are. Daisy loved this movie though, I have never seen her pay so much attention to a movie! 


Along with movie marathoning all week, I feel like I’ve been on a shopping marathon.

This week I got my very first apple computer – the MacBook Air 13 inch. 


It is SPECTACULAR! I have finally converted all of my devices to Apple and I like it that way. Even hubby was a little jealous. But I wouldn’t quite call this a “fun” purchase (even though it totally was), I bought this for the sole purpose of school. So far, three days in, it is getting the job done :D


Also going on this week was the HIGHLY ANTICIPATED Lilly Pulitzer sale! 


Since this only happens a few times a year, I made sure to splurge a little bit ;)

 Now if only Jack Rodgers would follow suit!

Other than all that cardio from shopping, I've been doing pretty good working out every day. I just need to remember this:


All in all, it has been a crazy, but amazing couple of days!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig