Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Happy 6 Months!

As of yesterday, Ricky and I have been married for 6 months. So we celebrated! 







I know it sounds like a silly thing to celebrate, but I wanted to acknowledge 6 months of being married to each other. Some people made fun…. But I am glad we did it.

When I got home from work, I was pleasantly surprised by a beautiful bouquet of flowers :D

Daisy loves flowers too!
We then decided we should celebrate our night with dinner at Prato and a walk on Park Avenue.



We started with the Prato Meatballs and drinks.
Best meatballs I have ever had!
This is my favorite martini - The Cetriolo
For our main courses:
Ricky had the Fungi Pizza and I had the Campagna salad.



Both were really good. I actually really liked his pizza even though I don't like mushrooms! My salad was delicious but if you don't like a ton of salt, I would not get this dish.




We finished the evening with some desert and coffee!



I highly recommend the tiramisu and the chocolate olive oil drizzled gelato!

It was a wonderful night!

Happy 6 months my love! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig