Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Can I be a Model for Christmas?

The leaves are falling, the air is getting cooler, December is near. I think we all know what time of year it is - it's almost time for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!!!!


Here are some of my Faves!


Taylor and Lilly

Miranda Kerr
Its the one night a year that I turn into a lesbian! Love love love this show! It is so glamorous and pretty, and the hair is amazazingggg! The show always inspires me to lose weight too. So I decided I would start early this year. I am starting a challenge that I can not quit!

I am signing up to run a half marathon. The plan is to run this half.

I even bought new running shoes, so now I won't be able to back out!

My very first pair of Brooks
I have run once in them and I like them so far! Though they are definitely much heavier than the zero drop shoes I am used to.

Since I have been upping my workouts with the trainer and have started running 3-4 times a week, I decided it might be a good idea to add in some yoga. 


My friend mentioned that she goes to yoga every sunday in the park by Lake Eola. She told me to join her some time.
So I decided to :)




It was the perfect day for yoga in the park with my besties :)


As you can see, I am wellllll on my way to being super model skinny ;)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig