Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Friday, November 14, 2014

I'm Back Bitchezzzz

So it has been a while since I've written. Transitioning from summer to fall has been exhausting with work and school, and I just haven’t felt like touching a computer after all of the computer work I have been doing.
Some new things that have been going on since I last posted:

1.       I went on a book binge… Once I start, I can’t stop. But I realized after spending an ungodly amount of money on books, that I can’t live my life with my nose in a book! I need to go out and have my own adventures. I didn’t completely quit reading all together, but I did set some rules for myself so that I don’t go overboard again. Here is a list of all of the books I have read in the past 2 months…:

  • The Razorland Series by Ann Aguirre
  • The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • The Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • The Colorado Mountain Series by Kristen Ashley
  • The Dream Man Series by Kristen Ashley
  • The Rock Chick Series by Kristen Ashley
  • The Premonition Series by Amy A. Bartol
  • The River of Time Series by Lisa Tawn Bergren
  • The Matched Series by Ally Condie
  • The Pepper Jones Series by Ali Dean
  • The Fifty Shades Series by E.L. James
  • The Delirium Series by Lauren Oliver
  • The Darkwoods Trilogy by J.A. Redmerski
  • The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth 
  • The Fallen Crest High Series by Tijan
And now I am on The Arcana Chronicles. Just finished the first book (The Poison Princess) AMAZING. Onto the second book!!! All of the books/series I listed out were very good, some better than others. You can check out my ratings on goodreads :)


2.       One of my best friends finally moved back to Florida. She is now living in Tampa, so we love when she comes to visit and Steph and I have even been to her place J Some of our adventures:

The "Mimosa" Brunch :D 



One of our multiple nights out :D


I swear I did no editing to this picture...

Our rooftop party in Tampa.


Beachin. We saw a dolphin!

Party in Tampa!



QUEEN
Halloween Fun :D 



The night that never ended.

Girls weekend! SAK COMEDY CLUB!

MUCHOS TACOS

HOCKEY GAME?

TREE PHOTO SHOOT

#GIRLSINTREES
#ICANTSTOP and #IWONTSTOP Twerking
Other than hanging out with Steph and Leigh, I've had some other adventures ;D

BECC came to an end.
If you look close you will see my name!

Ricky and I saw Brand New at the House of Blues



Some friends and I had a Paint Night!!!



Work Halloween Party Happened...
This is Paula :D 
Paula and I decided to be Mildred and Nigel- the old married couple for Halloween.

Best choice of our life.



Camber: NETC Team!!!

Last but not least... Cheese Day happened!!!


3.       With the New Year coming up, I am trying to come up with a few resolutions. I never do resolutions, but this year I have a few in mind.

o   (As always) Lose weight, become more fit, eat healther...
o   Say yes to new adventures. Stop being so careful. YOLO… Or actually YOYO (You’re Only Young Once). I want to take advantage of my age while I still can.
o   I want to be able to run a half marathon in 2015

o   Grow my group of friends.

I wish to end this post with my favorite picture of the day :D



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig