Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Outfit Hacks: Maxi-mizing the Dress

So I've been searching the internet for new ideas on what to do with my old clothes.

On Pinterest I found the perfect outfit: A maxi skirt with a knotted up t-shirt.
It was adorable. 

The Inspiration:




My Issue:

I don't own a maxi skirt! Well technically I do, but it has a hole in it.

How I fixed the issue WITHOUT buying something new:

I had an old strapless maxi dress that I paired with a grey
Banana Republic t-shirt.

The Product:

A whole new outfit!





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow!!! Really a great outfits. I love this outfits and fashion trends. The Maxi dress are looking gorgeous and beautiful. The design are also standard and unique.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig