Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Thursday, May 5, 2016

My First Makeup Video

Vlogging...
Not something I normally do,
but one of my final projects
this semester for school
was to create an instructional video.

This was something I had always wanted to
try doing, but was wayyyy too lazy to actually
do.

I had to pretend I was an instructor and
create a 2-3 minute long instructional
video on anything I wanted.

So, of course, I chose makeup :D

I decided to teach how to 
do a very simple every day
make up look (I mean it had to be
2-3 minutes long).
So I didn't even put eyeliner on!

I recorded and edited this video with
Imovie on my macbook pro.

It's not amazing, but I am pretty impressed
with how it turned out.

*SPOILER ALERT*

I received full credit for this post 
and the instructor loved it :D

Let me know what you think!

Should I be doing more of this 
"vlogging"?

Or should I just stick to blogging?


(I know, that is just a wonderful pic...)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig