Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Fashion: Wednesday - Friday

Wednesday:


Here I am wearing two different dresses... The pink skirt that you see underneath the purple is a dress from Francesca's. The Purple dress is from Stalhi's. Shoes are BCBG. I wore the pink dress under the purple because I felt that the purple dress was too short and this was a fun and stylish way of making it work appropriate :D

 Thursday:
Skirt is from Francesca's. Top from Diva's. Shoes are Charles David.


Casual Friday:
Feeling Navy-ish today. Top from Lilly Pulitzer. Jeans from Loft. This is a little more casual than I normally go on fridays and I couldn't find my navy Keds to complete the outfit :(


Also for now, All of my fashion selfies will have to be taken in the bathroom until I can find a fancy photographer that all the other bloggers seem to have!
Enjoy your weekend!!!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig