Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Friday, March 25, 2016

Makeup For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation

Stick Foundation in the color 125 = Y315 - Sand. 
Spoiler Alert!

I LOVE IT.



I heard about this product on Snapchat and was in desperate
need of some new foundation and thought "What the hell? Sure
I'll pay $43 for a stick of foundation!". I honestly would have NEVER
even given this product a second thought -  because of its price - if I
had not watched the Snapchat of Buynow/Bloglater going on and on about it.




Here are some positives and negatives with this product.



This product is amazing! It is super long lasting, has great coverage, and is relatively
easy to apply. It is well worth the $43 I spent on it, and I think
it will end up lasting a long time because I am using less of it
than I do normal foundation.



Foundation still looks good almost
all the way through the work day.
This is normally never the case!

The only negative that I could find was my Ultra HD Stick has a really weird smell.
 I don’t know if they all smell like this but mine definitely has a bad smell when I open it. But thankfully it does not continue to smell after I have applied it to my face!

My friend just ordered her own Ultra HD stick, so I will have to go smell
hers and see if it was just mine.

Stick Foundation I rate you 5 Stars!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig