Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Monday, January 16, 2017

Dior Foundation and Primer Review


Another year, another foundation. Really that isn't true though. I am always in the market for new foundations and primers. But I was desperately in need of both, so I did what I do best, research (just finished my masters in research and writing field FYI ;)). I scoured the internet to find the next best foundation, and Nordstrom sent me a few samples too :)


I ended up settling on the Dior 'Diorskin Forever' Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect Foundation in the color 022 Cameo - good LAWD these names are long - and the Dior 'Diorskin Forever & Ever Wear' Extreme Perfection & Holde Makeup Base. The foundation has SPF 35 and the primer has SPF 20 - which is a must when you live in Florida. 

I am in loveeee with this foundation. I actually can not find ANYTHING wrong with it. I love the coverage (medium-full). I love that stays in between matte and oily - and my face doesn't get oily during they day with it on. I love that it stays on until I go to bed at night - which hasn't been the case with most of the foundation I wear. Really this foundation stays on forever, which could be helped by the fact that I'm using the primer as well. 
Both are a little pricey but definitely worth the money.

Comment and let me know some of your favorite foundations and primers!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig