Just over here blogging about the Floridian lifestyle, fashion, and makeup!

Friday, April 15, 2016

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

Stila has never been a "go to" brand for me 
when I hit up the makeup store, but
I think one single liquid lipstick 
has changed my view.

in the color Patina.

Shortly after I changed my hair color
I was all about trying new lip colors.
A friend gave me her Stila Stay
All Day Liquid Lipstick in
Patina and I fell in love!

Here is a decent, no filtered pic of Patina on my lips!
Too much fun with Snapchat...

Anyways - This is the most long lasting
liquid lipstick that I have ever tried.

Stila says: 
"6 hours of budge-proof, feather-proof 
and transfer-proof wear with volatile 
polymers that promote long-wear"

and after using this product
for about a month, I say it holds up to
that statement. 

I like that I can drink my morning coffee, and not
have a lipstick mark on my cup.

I like that I don't have to reapply this color
every hour.

I can get through an entire work day with this liquid
lipstick without reapplying. Its amazing!

Another amazing thing about this is the color.
I feel like it looks different on everyone, but
ends up being the perfect shade. 

As you can see, my lips do not match
the swatch that Ulta put up, but that is
definitely Patina on my lips!

My coworker and mom ended up buying
this product because they loved it so much on
me and I kept going on and on about it. 

The color looks different on them as well.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig